IKA THE FIRST & ONLY, is a romantic, old fisherman's town, one of the many pearls on the Croatian Adriatic, has the following :
- milder climate than many summer resorts located further South
- a beautiful untouched Nature
- ecological healthy food
- an average temperature in Summer 21,5 °C, Winter 7° C and ideal Annual average air temperature 13,3 ° C
- thanks to the rich Mediterranean , subtropical flora and other types of vegetation , there has been TOURISM in this areas for the last 168 years
- clumps of laurel, a docile chestnut wood, cherries, grapevines, pine trees and oak trees grow on the hill side of our beautiful Park of Nature UCKA mountain ( 1396 m – 17 km), along the unique coastline there is a 12 km long romantic seaside walk, LUNGOMARE, by the cleanest sea.
- The town IKA earned its reputation as a Winter tourist Riviera and health resort from 1888 to now-days, thanks to its specific micro-climate.
- The visitors longing for unforgettable views and healthy air created by the blend of vegetation fragrances and sea breezes, can take walks along this magnificent promenades and the most beautiful Lungomare.
- IKA near Opatija, has managed to preserve the spirit and outlines of olden days!
WELCOME TO A SLOWER & RELAXED RHYTHM
WITH NOOO STRESS !
We are waiting for you with ORIGINAL CROATIAN WELCOME DRINKS !